Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Pleasant Thursday!

Well, this morning I couldn't see Tabitha, as she was called in to work @ short notice; so after dropping the Twins off at Daycare, I popped in to visit our Russian friends, in their new home. It was good to see Olena & Marsha; Sergei was sleeping after a long evening shift at the freezing works. I did some errands today, including buying tickets for My Fair Lady - my wife & I are both going, so that's cool - and I took the Home Theatre System in for repair. This afternoon, I watched a movie with my Twins, Ice Age, which Zoe loves! I cooked Fish 'n' Chips for tea. After tea I went to rehearsal, which was a happy one tonight; lots of fun. On the way home, I was stopped I breath-tested by a WPC...the police lights were blue & red, all over the road; I said to her, "I like your Christmas Tree!" She quipped, "Yeah, I can be the Angel on the top!!" :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home