Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fuzzy Wednesday...

I haven't blogged for the last few 6 days; silly dilly Computer has gone doo-lally, with the colours & definition about as sharp as a Bowling Ball.....I guess I'll have to live with it for a while! In the meantime, we're thinking about what to replace this Dog's Breakfast of a computer with.....!

Felt a bit "fuzzy" today; but I've functioned all right....this morning, I went to see old Stuart, who helped me with my lines, in Opportunity Knocks...while there, we watched a featurette on the making on Jonathan Creek. *** This afternoon, I visited my friend, Stefan, and we watched a Dr.Who DVD...then I had a Baby Mac combo for Tea, and picked Scott up for rehearsal. Tonight, rehearsal was in the Mirror Room at the Playhouse, where we practised our dances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home