Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Rainy Wednesday.....

Today, for the first time in ages, M. & I managed to have our morning showers, before the kids go up... a luxury these days! Had to dress the Twins in their jackets, that's not often the case...they looked so cute!
While they were at Daycare, I went to see Stuart, who helped me rehearse my lines for Opportunity Knocks. Picked up the Twins, and headed home....finished watching yet another episode of A Touch of Frost... then went to sleep in bed, with Pantherpuss; with the dulcet tones of his purring lulling me off to sleep...

...went to see my friend Stefan; saw some Dr.Who with him...it was good to see him, we chatted, catching up. Went home, then went out for a Swim...now I'm gonna have my Tea! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lupin said...

A quiet day, judging by the previous posts Nev!

6:15 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home