Friday, May 12, 2006

Busy Weekend Coming Up...

I shan't be able to Blog this weekend, as I'm off to Christchurch city with our three, when M. is flying to Wellington for cousin Kay's 40th Birthday...I'll be looking after my 3, with assistance from Daddy-O (my father in law, and all-round nice guy). Tomorrow a birthday party for Jamie's cousin James, @ Burger King; for myself, there's dinner with my old friend, Jeff, in the evening...something to look forward to! ;) Blog to you all on Monday......

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

You have all 3 huh ? i hope the kids survive you Doc..hahaha..also tell M to have a nice time with her cousin..and Jamie has a blast at James' party..WoW a weekend of fun for all huh ?
Have a good one Doc...x

8:53 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

It was Great!...Freddie; I had lots of help from my lovely in-laws; they're terrific with the kids! :)

8:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home