Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mrs Nev!

Today is my wife's birthday; as with my own birthday earlier this year, hers was a mixed bag...she worked this morning, followed by a lunchtime presentation on Constipation & Incontinence...she does these little presentations from time to time! I organized a present from the children, and gave her one from myself, too - & we all had KFC for tea, which was yummy! *** I had "one of those nights" at Rehearsal tonight, but I'll get there..."right foot first; box step now...wiggle those hips; smile at the audience," etc...

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Happy Belated Birthday M.....
Hey Doc..maybe you can try to catching those moves on camera and posting them too...lol
i don't eat KFC to much but i find the Legs to be the best..how about you ?

11:18 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

I likes the Drumsticks..are they the same as legs?...I likes the P'n'G, too :)

7:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home