Monday, May 01, 2006

EBay Avalanche Continues

Breakfast this morning was marked by grins of delight all round...first from myself, as I opened my signed photo of Noel Clarke (Mickey in Dr.Who, and Wyman in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet) - and soon after cheers from all my kids, as my Talking Tardis Money Box arrived! Margaret's comment, "I don't think Daddy will want this," meant only one thing... it's something I'll be REALLY pleased to get, & I've been awaiting it with great antici...............pa...tion! :) ;) *** This morning, Maree, our former Nanny, assisted me with the Twins at Mainly Music, the pre-schoolers singing & jumping around session. It was good to see her again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

oh Doc music is great for kids..i bet they had a blast..

10:57 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Yes, they did...cheers Fred

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home