Thursday, May 04, 2006

About Wednesday

Yesterday morning, I complained to Margaret that I'd been in pain for several days...she called out, "Go to your Doctor!" "I will," I replied - I thought later, us men aren't as quick to go to Doctor as women are... It was a bit of a job, organizing the Doctor's visit - she was double-booked, so I thought I might be quite a while, so I took the Twins to Jean's house... plus I really didn't fancy to energetic toddlers climbing all over me, while waiting for Nellie the Doctor!...organized a friend to pick up Jamie, too. Nellie said I had a virus that inflamed my joints - or words to that effect...I also got my prescriptions & anti-flu jab at the same time. I felt better after the neat medicine Nellie prescribed, I can tell you! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

maybe your just getting old Doc..hahaha

9:34 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Aren't we all, Freddie! ;)

11:26 am  
Blogger Freddie said...

physically maybe mentally..NEVER...hahaha

11:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh thats painful i had a virus like that last year...hope it hasn't gone for the neck like the one i had did...

5:01 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

No Julie, it went under my left arm...the tablets help though...sorry to hear you had a virus too

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home