Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Big Quarter-Mill!

This morning, I visited Tabitha's for Coffee, & showed her a 10" by 8" framed photo of my fave Dr.Who Girl...swhe said, "I asked you not to bring that!" Feeling a bit disappointed in this response, I slipped off the the karzi...heard a commotion from the kitchen...came out to see a sheepish-looking Tabitha come up to me & say, "Er...my son has broken the frame of your photo!" I was concerned about this!...however, upon close inspection, the photo itself was not damaged. Phew!

This evening's rehearsal went very well, with some funny moments - ie, at one time, Paula held something up, & everyone laughed...I wasn't watching, so I said to Donna, "What was it, Donna?" She smiled, "She held up your Y-fronts!" It's good to know my Dr.Who briefs will get some a good airing in public!! :D)

Tonight, I noticed my wife's car has done over a Quarter of a Million Kilometres...it sounds like it too! ;) Glad it's hers & not mine...my car's done less than half that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

i hope Tabithas' Son is okay Doc..he didn't cut himself did he ??

11:06 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Nope, he didn't cut himself Freddie; the frame was in a cloth bag...the glass was all contained within it...

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home