Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rubbish Day with Bright Ending!

WHAT a day...had a rotten night's sleep; then a miserable morning, with bad news.....had lunch with the Twins as Margaret had a meeting to go to, so she couldn't come home for lunch....I made Fajitas with mince for tea tonight; which was yummy foodage, if I do say so myself! ...another rehearsal tonight; I wasn't really into it, but I had a pray before doing my "Inspector Winterbottom" part on stage, and that seemed to help....someone told me I was very good tonight, in everything I did on stage, so that was VERY encouraging! :D) Nice way to end a not-so-nice day! ...actually, tea-time was very pleasant too; not always the case with three small children. When my oldest child said "What's for Tea Dad?" I said "Fajitas," & he replied, "YAY!" ...most pleasing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home