Sunday, June 04, 2006

Interesting Sunday...

Today, there several highlights; I took Jamie to church, and he was very well-behaved...afterwards, we visited our Russian friends in their new home...they were thrilled to receive our house-warming gift! They now have a house of their own, and although it's nothing flash, it's much better than the place they had. We'll miss them though, as they were the best neighbours we EVER had...sniff! Our kids will miss their kids; so we'll have to visit them often. Their baby is due next month; I pray the delivery will be a good one...

We had a young friend, Brad, come for lunch today; it's always good to see him...he's going to see Opportunity Knocks on the 22nd June, so I hope he & whoever he brings will enjoy it...

...tonight at church (the other one, St.Peter's) the Vicar there offered to help me with my singing, so I'm hoping that will assist me in future auditions...well, if you don't try you don't win! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home