Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mics, Make-up & Lippy....!

WOW! The Show is finally coming together....after TWELVE HOURS of rehearsals today, it's looking a LOT better! This afternoon, for the first time, I used a Head-Mic....taped onto my head, (and to the back of my neck), with a radio unit clipped onto the back of my clothing, I was FINALLY wearing a Head-Mic! (I've wanted to wear one for YEARS. Well, it seems like years...). I'm one of those unusual people....that finds their confidence INCREASE with a microphone! I suppose it helps, knowing what to say.....but I was so THRILLED to hear my character's voices over the speakers, sounding good! (NB: note, I said, my CHARACTERS voice!).

Also, it was the first time I'd worn theatre make-up in a local production, with lippy, too. Helps to cover up blemishes.... ;)

Tired now......I wonder why.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

remember pictures Doc..
i hope your not getting lipstick on anyones collar..because..

"Lipstick on you collar told a tale on you
Lipstick on you collar said you were untrue..."
haha

11:33 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

I'll remember! ooooooh...I'll take more tomorrow...I'll get the Wardrobe Lady to...thanks for the reminder, K! D)

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home