Saturday, June 10, 2006

Friday's Highlights....

Friday began with taking the Twins to Playcentre; there were some new people there, and a total of nine children, several more than usual. I gave Tania a smart little baby suit, for her tiny son, Jesse James; it was part of the bale of clothes that'll be used for rags in the Show.

At lunchtime, I showed the Twins The Idiot's Lantern, the latest episode of Dr.Who, sent over from our rellies in the UK. It was rather light-entertainment; the next two episodes will be very scary, getting back to what DW does best.

At teatime, I served up a delicious meal of Korma Chicken, with loads of Poppadums., on a pillow of boiled rice. We must change the brand of rice we use...this "budget" brand takes ages to cook....

After tea, we all drove into town, to find me a Dodgy Geezer (burglar) costume; I also picked up a pair of black track pants with zips, for my cellphone. We also got Jamie a top for his "How the Kiwi Lost its Wings" school play. When we got home, I went out to visit Rob & Paula and their son, Alex; I brought them some Poppadums & home-brewed Ginger Beer, and we enjoyed watching a two-part Dr.Who story, from last year's series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home