Friday, August 24, 2007

Beyond Disappointment.....

Well, today I went out to the Mailbox; calling a cheery "Hi, Val!" to Mrs.Postie (you can tell I live in a small town, right?). She put a handful of letters in our new letterbox, after a friendly exchange. I saw one letter which looked suspiciously like a Rejection letter...and I was right!
:( Am I a pessimist? Perhaps....I've spent the day trying to find ways to cheer myself up. Watched a Dr.Who DVD, with the hilarious Commentary on.....Peter Davison & his co-stars really ripped the p*ss out of their story, "Time Flight!"

I've decided that I'll try out for more Shows next year; do maybe 3 or 4 more Auditions...& if I don't get into another Play or Musical Comedy, I'll give it away.

1 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Don't give up, Nev... maybe you weren't quite what they were looking for this time, but use the experience to improve what you think needed work, and go to the next audition that little bit more confident.

The perfect part is out there waiting for you.

x

9:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home