Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sunday: final Audition for the Year

Well, Sunday dawned bright & clear; we went to Church, where the Annual General Meeting was humming along quite nicely, 'till someone threw a red herring into the mix ::) - well - it was more of a Spanner in the works, I guess. Oh, BROTHER! (rolls eyes several times)

In the arvo, I attended the Audition I've been gearing up for, for many weeks...some folks there had obviously been preparing for it, as I had; others didn't need to (nearly at professional level), and others didn't have a clue, bless 'em. I was only one of two men who dressed as a Cowboy for the audition :) My song went quite well, though I maybe should have sung it a little slower... my dancing needs tidying up...but my acting seemed OK to me....... Now, I wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you Doc..good lucky

8:32 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Thanks, Freddie! I surely do appreciate it.

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home