Monday, October 23, 2006

Two Churches are enough for Nev

On Sunday morning, we all trooped off to our fave Presbyterian Church, St.Stephens in Gleniti; I was on the Sound Desk, and there I often get little visits from Zoe & Ben.....it all went well with the Sound yesterday morn; the lady doing the readings got it just right (often, the readers don't direct their gobs towards the mike). There was a visitor, & I asked why he was there....he piped up, "I'm just checking out different Churches," he said. Later on, before he left the building, I collared him & said, "If you're still looking at churches, check out St.Peters Anglican Church, at the end of Otipua Road".....he looked a bit surprised, & said he would. :)

That night, I headed off to St.Peters, & got settled in to listen to one of Chris's fabulous sermons.....I got about 28 prayer cushions & leant up against them, took my boots off, & listened in..... :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home