Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dear Readers,

...I won't be online quite so much, in the next week or so (depending on where you live); as I've already used up the month's allocation of broadband, in just three weeks (insert embarrassed smilie).....

Today, I got a couple of parcels in the post; the most exciting, is a book called The Evil of the Daleks; it's one of THE most sought-after Dr Who books around - & I got it for just $23.91 (about 8 Quid). Tonight I browsed eBay, just very briefly, & found just one copy of this book for sale....it's going for 30 Pounds! :o

This morning, I took the Twins Christmas shopping, buying pressies for their Mum....Ben picked up a pair of knickers, & I thought, "yeah, they're nice..." I said, "Ben, give it to Heather" (the sales girl); and he handed it up to her...it was so cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home