Friday, October 06, 2006

That Was Friday......

Well, today I learned the meaning of "due care & attention"...but more on that later!

Today I took the kids out to the little town of Temuka, to play at the Domain playground; however, when we arrived, the grass was being mowed...so we went for a wee drive... I took the opportunity (OK, my ulterior motive!) - to pick up some DVDs I'd lent someone, also in Temuka. Good to get them back. :) About 25 mins later, we returned to the Domain, & the Mower & its driver were just leaving, so the kids had a great time!

I also got an email today, letting me know that some books I bought off a guy in the NZ Dr.Who Fan Club, are on their way....

...back to the subject of Due Care & Attention...has anyone else noticed, on these new, modern keyboards, that it's very easy to touch Shift & Ctrl at the same time - thus, messing up the system?!? I did this several times today, before finding that Ctrl & Window keys @ the same time, restores the system......I think.....

This evening, I watched part III of the Russian-German War; the Russkis won. Hope I haven't spoiled it for anybody. ;) (Well, that's what I think Peter Kay would say.....just watching him tonight, too...!!!!!!! hee-hee!)

Tell you sumat foony that 'appened this morning - Jamie was sat there at dining room table, drawing pictures, & he said, "Dad, can you get me a rubber?" I looked around; then walked down to the spare room, dug about in a box for a bit, then came back, went over to the dining room window, looked out (simultaneously scooping up the rubber off the table with me left hand), and passed it to Jamie. "There you go," I said. "Thanks, Dad!" Well, made me chuckle... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home