Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sunday.....

Sunday's highlight was visiting our Russian friends, Sergei & Olena. Recently, Sergei has been very busy digging in the back yard; he wants to add a Laundry & Conservatory to the rear of their house, thus extending the kitchen. Sergei & I have a common interest in WWII; & he just borrowed another of my DVDs about the Russian-German War. I've bought the first two; I think I'll buy the 3rd this week. Sergei has begun brewing Lager; I look forward to trying it in a few weeks.

Before visiting our friends, I went to see a guy I met when we were looking for a cat; his cat was too old for our kids - they would have driven it insane ::) He has some Dr.Who books; I bought 13 off him, so now I only need fifteen more to complete my novelisation collection. :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home