Saturday, September 30, 2006

Spaghetti... ::)

Last night, being Friday, I usually make a Curry for Tea....however, the kids have got off with the tongs, and I will not make a Curry without the tongs - it takes three times as long to make the Poppadoms! So, I decided to cook Spaghetti with Sausages & mini-meatballs, on toast. Easy; one would think! However, I reckoned my eldest son would happily eat it, the way his parents do... not so; he loudly complained that I'd put the Spaghetti on top of the Toast (he likes them separate). So, Mrs.Nev scraped the food off the toast, for young Master Fussy.... meanwhile, a hungry Nev had been hoeing in to his meal...it was only when Margaret started on hers, that she loudly exclaimed, "Hey! I'VE got the one with Peanut Butter!!!" "I envy you," I said, in all seriousness (I eat spaghetti, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, & most things on Toast, with Peanut Butter). I got the two adult plates mixed up...next time, I'll put a few sprinkles of grated cheese on top of my one, so the Peanut Butter doesn't go down the wrong cakehole :D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Haha..i'm with Jamie on this one..i wouldn't want 'pasghetti (that's how we normally call it ever since the kids were little..lol)or anything else on my toast either..

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeew you would soon know if I had the one with peanut butter, I'd be running to the bathroom, I hate the stuff!

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home