Sunday, September 17, 2006

"It's Been A Funny Day..."

....as old Arkwright used to say! ;) I got up this morning, switched the 'puter on - does anyone else do that before anything?....even before going to t'loo? Anyway, I got up, & not TOO long after, discovered THREE wonderful things in the Mailbox.....the very latest Dr.Who Magazine; the rarest Dr.Who book (The Wheel in Space) - AND it's the one, that was formerly owned by '80s Dr.Who Producer, John Nathan-Turner! :D) - and ALSO, a classic Dinky Toy, from the Gerry Anderson programme, UFO!

I was well-pleased. The Twins, however, got up to mischief...& gave me some worries! We've taken steps to have a more secure front gate...!

Did 15 deliveries tonight, which will help to pay my Mastercard bill... more tomorrow; sleepy-time now.....Zzzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home