Wednesday, October 11, 2006

That was Wednesday

Well, this morning, the postie (Val) played a trick on me...she pushed my parcel through the letter slot!!! I found the parcel there, looked at it...said summat like, "you're not supposed to be there," and put it in the parcel side...then walked away, came back, said, "Ahh! THAT'S better!" And happily went inside... the contents was "The Power of the Daleks," another rare & expensive Dr.Who book; this time, the source was Amazon.

This morning, I watched Episode 4, Series 2 of Green Wing for the THIRD time - with the second commentary (there was one with "Mac" & "Guy," and the second one with "Caroline" & "Karen") - Tamsin Greig let slip what happens to her character at the end of the series....I was surprised!!! ...but I'm not saying, so don't fret, Ally! ;)

This evening, I made my yummy Dr.Who Cheeseburgers again, but this time with added mustard...yum yum! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home