Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday - No Hat Trick

Not a sausage in the letter-box today...& letter-boxes around here, are known for their sausages... ;) - so I didn't get to get three parcels in three days; but, oh, tomorrow is another Post Day...& Saturday, too....we're luckier than the land of Oz; they only get mail Mon - Fri....

I saw my friend TV today, we watched the second half of a movie on disc, & had a good chat....all his dogs are fine....

This morning - and evening, too - I've watched LOADS more Green Wing, with commentaries, deleted scenes, & Behind the Scenes features... just Episode 8 to go now...... :) - oh, I liked seeing details about how certain scenes were done - like Dr.Statham being set on fire by Sue White; and Sue White eating raw umbilical cord, & Guy eating rather a lot - before finding out what it is; AND much more detail, about Sue White giving birth to a Lion Cub (Michelle Gomez gets some great scenes, doesn't she?)....oh, and where the little furry fellow came from, etc....bloopers: like, Joanna getting a big banana shoved into her cleavage, by Harriet Schulenberg....and Pippa Heywood "corpsing" (bursting out laughing) when the banana goes in....

Still enjoying listening to The Goon Show; I've listened to 12 - 13 episodes since last Sunday! :o) I'm sure I can here Major Bloodnok's arse explosions in my sleep!!! Very seldom does comedy Stand the Test of Time; The Goon Show has, I think Green Wing just might, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

your luckier than us too Doc..we only get mail delivered Mon-Fri too..
oh i haven't emailed TV in like forever..could you tell him i said "Hi and i hope he is well"..thanks Doc..

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home