Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Past Week

Well, Monday began with both of us taking the Twins to Mainly Music, where they were clingy, & not as good at participating, as we would hope.....however, the coffee at morning tea time afterwards, was v. good...had a couple of good conversations, too.....& people made some nice comments on my new hairstyle :)

Tuesday started, with my mailbox-watching efforts being rewarded.....a large parcel was there in the box....when I really wasn't expecting one!! I thought I'd had all the parcels I'd get, for a while. It was a tin of home-made biscuits (& a letter), from our best friends, who live in the North Island, about 550 miles from here! YaY!

The rest of the week, I've been experiencing more & more moments, of not feeling all there....I can still function, but I don't feel, well, right. I'm hoping it will pass :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

what kind of cookies were they Doc..were they yummy ?

was that the first time you took the twins to Mainly Music ?

and just what is the new hair do like ?

Ooo questions questions eh ? hahaha

1:06 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Hey Freddie; the cookies are a kind of slice, with homemade chocolate squiggles on top. Yum!

Nope, we've been taking the Twins to Mainly Music since they were twelve weeks old :)

The new hair-do is one I've used B4, but not 4 a long time...I rub lots of Gel in, then comb it back, and use the hair-dryer

8:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home