Thursday, October 16, 2008

As Arkwright Said....

"It's been a funny day," as old Arkwright said. (for those who don't know, it's from Open All Hours, a venerable BBC telly programme, about a stuttering Yorkshire shopkeeper). I had a headache off & on today; it's off now. Didn't get any study done! I'll do some tomorrow; definite.

I haven't done any Dalek building for ages....wifey & I will do more on our Dalek project, after my exam (29th Oct).

Meanwhile, the traders are still doing the Wall Street Shuffle (10cc song). Surprisingly, the US Dollar held firm during the last 24 hours; only dropping 0.06c. This, despite the markets all doing their impression of Olympic synchronised diving!!! I googled "Economic Deflation" today; it didn't make good reading!

I'm doing well at selling excess goods; sold 3 more items this week :) Ah well, bedtime....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home