Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Morning...preparations...

Well, the highlight of this morning was hiring Margaret's costume for the sci-fi convention! She's going as Romana - the 2nd one; the girl who married "her" Doctor! For any Dr.Who fans out there, she'll be wearing an approximation of the cossie from City of Death - the story filmed in Paris. I'll be dressed as Tom Baker's Doctor, of course. The convention is called ARMAGEDDON 2008; and will feature stars from Stargate SG1; Star Trek: Enterprise; and Heroes. I've been asked to get the autograph of Christopher Judge from Stargate, so I get to meet another celeb - it's a fun job, being a Dr.Who freak! :)

I'm really looking forward to having a "Who-Girl" on my arm at Armageddon...last year I was brave; went on my own! Well, I think I was brave - wandering around amongst thousands of people looking like something out of the TARDIS takes a bit o' courage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home