Sunday, March 02, 2008

STRANGE Cat!

Recently, I went with my beautiful little boy, Ben, to look for Slinkypuss...we sache-d up to Number 24; and knocked on the door...no-one home! We noticed Frosty, their snow-white feline, gazing up at up with a "what are you two doing here again" look...man alive, is she one STRANGE pussycat! She looked at us with one yellow eye, & one blue eye. Hopefully at the same time...never know with that one! :) We toddled on down to the back yard, and we called Slinky...again, and again, and again.....no joy! He didn't hear us....or DID he? We strolled home... ten mins later, Slinky arrived home...it was like he heard us, but thought, "Hmmm...I'll come home (miaow) after I've licked myself (yawn) and watched traffic (stretch) - I'll wander home now...!"

3 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Heh, heh... Mine do that too, but they usually turn up just as soon as I've locked the door.

Cats... don't ya just luv 'em!?

*Insert eye-rolling smiley*

10:32 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Oh yeah! AND I luv the fact, that both our cats have 2 eyes that are the same colour!! ;)

10:34 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

If the cat's only got one blue eye, does that mean it's only half deaf?

:^S

1:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home