Sunday, November 25, 2007

Camping Fun

We've just had our first weekend Camping, as a family! We travelled to Peel Forest to try out our new 8-person Tent, before going camping at Christmas time in Dunedin (my home city).
We arrived at about 4pm on Saturday, just in time to put up the Tent, and make Tea. The evening meal was sausages & noodles. I got a bit "down" by 8pm, and went to bed. The Camp was pretty basic - just an amenities block, and what one brings with one.

The Night
Well, it was a pretty good night's sleep! Got up in the middle of the night - 1:32am - to answer a call of nature; forgot my torch, but the Moon was so bright, I didn't need it! I'd NEVER seen such a bright moon. Lovely! More details tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home