Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"You're A Good Driver"

Our old Nanny, Maree, paid me a compliment today...she said I'm a good driver!! And, she asked me to drive her car....in reverse....with a trailer hooked on the back! She'd bought a fridge-freezer, and as it was near the end of a long driveway - the seller lived in flat #15 in a row of eighteen - she wasn't confident to back it out. I was slightly nervous about the prospect; it's a long time since I'd driven a car with a trailer on...but I managed it! The car - for those of you who like cars - was a '92 Toyota Celica automatic. Quite a contrast to my people-mover!

This evening, we went to the party of the folks behind us. Now, it's interesting...we've been invited now to parties at #2, #4 & #6, though the folks at all those addresses don't like each other!!! It's like we're the "neutral" ones.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home