Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quiet Day.....

Today, I took my car to the Panelbeaters, as Margaret backed it into our babysitter's car a couple of months ago...being Timaru, it's shouldn't surprise people when they Bump Into someone they know!!! The panelbeaters guys photographed my car about 6 weeks ago, and I rang them last week - "Oh, right, you're you, right...sorry, there's been a change in staff," etc!
::) I got there early-ish this morning, & they tried to loan me a Mitsi RVR - "A nice little car" - "4-door, is it?" I enquired. "No, no, two-door." "Well," says I,"I need four doors, with three children..." So, they loaned me a reasonable Subaru Turbo estate, which understeers a bit (an Exxon supertanker probably turns more quickly) - but it goes OK, and it has a good sound system...

I bought an old NZ Half-Crown yesterday...minted the same year as I was! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home