Friday, November 02, 2007

FRIDAY 2nd NOV 2K7

Goodness! There seems to be someone interested in what I've been up to....how nice!!

FAMILY COURT

Well, for one thing, I went to Family Court as a witness for the...er...Accused? What it was, was that a good friend of mine, Jeff, had been accused of all sorts of unsavoury acts by his estranged wife. Things looked bad for her, seeing as Jeff had 5 winesses to back him up; and she had, er - Zero! Anyway, it was a landslide victory, which Jeff & his Mum celebrated with a glass of Red; I celebrated with a bottle Jeff bought me - Monty Python's Holy Ale!

It was a LONG day....we got to Court before 10am...I said to the Lawyer, "So, we'll still be here at 4pm?" He quipped, "No, no. You should be in & out by 2, at the latest." Well, 6 hours later, we were still waiting...! We had lunch at The Bard, an English (style) pub. They had Old Speckled Hen ON TAP! I was about to order some, but Jeff admonished me, "No beer before court! AFTER court!" I reluctantly agreed....

This was all in Christchurch, one of our biggest cities; about 160km north of here.

TODAY: Kindergarten Disco with Bubbles

This afternoon, I took all three of my kids to the Kindy Disco, it was complete with police lights - supplied by a policeman I know! I spent over 30mins on the BBQ, cooking sausages & onions.
Later, I danced with my daughter, and played selected songs on the stereo ~ Barbie Girl; Kiss Me; Hippy Hippy Shake; Girls Just Wanna Have Fun; etc.

There'll be more blogging later...you can encourage me to blog, by writing comments....I'm close to achieving my goal ~ the Next Level on TV Trivia, so I may be doing more blogging anyway :)

1 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Yay! I'm glad my hint worked... eventually!

Coz I'm hardly ever on Facebook, and you're hardly ever here or SN these days, it's hard to keep up with you!

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home