Thursday, October 04, 2007

EMOTIONAL.......

I'm feeling rather Emotional today......I mean, two weeks ago, I thought, "The pre-school activities the Twins (affectionately called TTC, or "Those Twin Clowns") go to are all over now....but I've still got four more sessions of Daycare to take them to!" ...I get on well with the Teachers at ABC Daycare, and they've been taking care of my kids for 6 years now.

At 12:30pm today, I picked up Zoe & Ben from ABC Daycare, for (possibly) the Last Time. They've had regular sessions of 3 hours each Wednesday & Thursday morning for the last two years, to give me a break. I'll miss taking them there...from now on, they'll be going to morning Kindy. All the activities that I've taken them to over the last 4 years, are over now...still, things change........and there'll be a similar post 12 months from now, when they finish Kindy & begin going to School...

On the plus side, I got another DVD in the mail today...RED DWARF V :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home