Sunday, October 07, 2007

On Any SUNDAY

Well, it's a VERY exciting Sunday; THREE major sporting events, none of them in NZ, but all of interest to many NZers! First up was the New Zealand vs. France world cup quarter-final; once again, the French have shown that they can come up with the goods when required! I really feel for the All Blacks, they must be gutted. I admit, I didn't think NZ would win this year's World Cup - but it was still bitterly disappointing to see it for myself! Roll on the World Cup of 2011; I may even be able to attend a game with my sons (it's right here in Aotearoa).

This afternoon, it's the SUPER CHEAP AUTO BATHURST 1000! Ford Falcon V8s vs. Holden Commodores; it's the most excitement that can be seen on the motor racing calendar, Down Under! I'll be watching that race, ALL arvo!!! It go for 7 Hours! More on that later.......

Tonight, on Sky (it's being recorded for me) is the Chinese Grand Prix; COME ON, LEWIS HAMILTON!!! The Brit rookie is set to be the FIRST rookie to win a Championship!!!!!! So, a BIG day........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home