Monday, November 05, 2007

Minor Surgery...

Today, I went to see our Doctor to get some moles removed. She wasn't confident of her ability to do it - she actually wanted to send me to the Hospital! ::-) Margaret (who, of course, is a GP herself) persuaded Liesl she could do it, and soon she was giving me THREE local anaesthetic injections; and two 6cm (about 2.5") cuts! It felt a bit painful having the injections, and weird feeling the scalpel slice into me. I got six stitches. Liesl said I'm a model patient - quite approprite really, as I'm a guy who likes Models ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

Fingers crossed for you that that's them all gone.

Sounds horrid... that would really give me the heebie-jeebies!

2:14 am  
Blogger AllyBally said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch...hope you heal up nicely!

9:11 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Thanks, girls. I appreciate your concern.

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home