Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family Bereavement

I'm still in shock...my brother just rang to let me know, my Sister died Today. I can't believe it... she wasn't even 60. We don't know yet why she passed away. If it was lack of exercise, I'd better get moving! I haven't exactly been a ball of fire lately. We often argued, my sister & me....but on the bright side, our last visit to Dunedin (where most of my family lives) was very pleasant. Gwen & I parted on good terms. Just the other day, I took photos of the kids for her; when they were on little horses at the Racetrack....

3 Comments:

Blogger AllyBally said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Nev.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I hope your faith will sustain you through this.

x

4:55 am  
Blogger Sheila said...

You're not alone in this dear !

Many of us are in grief & sorrow.

Just keep track of the e-mails, in case you want to vent or talk to someone !

God Bless !
& don't forget,
HE will never leave us or forsake us !!

5:46 am  
Blogger Nev said...

Thanks; especially thanks to you, Ally. I'm sure God and my Family will comfort me.

8:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home