Friday, November 17, 2006

Success.....

Well, I managed my Blood Test successfully yest. morning; I arrived there at about 7:40am (early for me, these days!) and sat down to wait - read an article about a NZ novelist who's been given a $465,000 grant to do a Study on NZ Sexuality. The media have dubbed her "The Orgasm Lady," much to her irritation... I was impressed by the Nurse who extracted some of my precious rare Blood; she's not exactly a "hot little number," but she has a very good bedside manner. After I got up from lying down (I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to needles), I went back to the waiting room to finish the article...

After taking the Twins to Daycare, I went home & watched Born on the Fourth of July. Tom Cruise put in a pretty good performance, in this disturbing & moving film.

This morning, I got up to feed Kittenpuss....after a while, he came back to bed, with eyes as big as a Buick hub-cap.... ::)

Ally, my heart goes out to you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home