Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Committee Meeting

Tonight, I went to my first meeting of the Mill Theatre Committee; it was rather exciting...there were rehearsals going on for the next Show (one I didn't get into, but I'm over that now); ...and I found that since I've volunteered to help out with it in the kirchen, I can see a Dress Rehearsal!!! YAY!!!! I had hoped to see this one - The Hot & Spicy Variety Show - and even looked at buying a ticket, but there wasn't a time that suited me. NOW I can see it...and I'm involved in the Mill again! PLUS, I found out that the next show they are doing after this one, will be a Western....well, I can sing Country...I'm not nuts about C & W (I only have 1 country music CD), but I like it a bit! I like Rock a lot more... ::) So, a successful night. I was even told it will be OK to wear my Dr.Who apron in the kitchen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home