Sunday, November 05, 2006

Our own little Guy Fawkes night

We had Our Own Little Guy Fawkes Night, on Friday the 3rd November; this was because we were going out on the Saturday, and on the 5th it's a School Night, so we should all be in bed a little earlier. We had a small firework - and some Sparklers for the Twins, before they went off to beddy-byes. The Fireworks had somewhat interesting names...such as Gattling Gun, Magic Roman Candle, Boomer, Flashback, Galaxy, 10 Shots, Blazing Fan, Red Devil, Heat Wave & the Rising Sun...this one was grrrrreat for me, as I recall seeing one (Catherine Wheel) when I was Four....one of my earliest memories! :D)***Unfortunately, the Red Devil gave us some trouble.....it fell over, & fired a ball of fire towards us, missing our little group by a few inches ::( ...a bit of excitement! No injuries, though I burned my finger slightly while lighting a Sparkler! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home