Saturday, November 04, 2006

Digging 4 a Post

The Last Few days have gone just like That (clicks fingers).....Wednesday & Thursday weren't that exciting... I feel I've been growing as a Person recently, but at the same time, I've been going through a Low in my Depression... which means I'm not just Down, but I'm even lower than usual!!! ::) +Esasperated Sigh. I have high hopes of feeling a bit better, after finishing the book I'm currently reading, "Black Like Me," by John H. Griffin. In it, he recounts his experiences as a "Negro" in the Deep South, around 1960 - he coloured his skin Black to carry out research into a book he was writing, on Racial Justice. His book is a real eye-opener; there sure were some racist idiots around back then (& there are a few alive today, too - Grrr!). It's all just so sad & stupid. However, things have improved in the US since then. As Far As I Know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home