Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tuesday, Blues Day....

I must confess to you, dear readers.....all 5 of you....and if there's more, please let me know ;) .....I was rather envious of my wiff last night!! I had planned on going to the Playgroup Parents Car Rally last night; even though that meant I would have to change my Theatre ticket to another night....in the end though, I kindly let Margaret go instead; & now I'm off to the Theatre on Friday night. I am DETERMINED to go to the next Car Rally, next year....I just love them! ::) Still, Margaret got some Female Bonding in, and that's good for her. She deserves a night out, once in a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

that was nice of you to let M go instead of you Doc..and Yeah there will always be next year..
So what are you off to see at the Theatre ?

12:26 am  
Blogger Nev said...

I'll be seeing a play called "Ugly Customers", about a bank hold-up by a pair of old-age pensioners, one pushing a zimmer frame :D)

8:31 am  
Blogger Freddie said...

Haha that would be fun Doc..

i can't remember the last time i went to see a play..oh yes..now that i think about it..it was about 3 or 4 years ago when Jolene and the Theaterical group at high school put one on...

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home