Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oops!

I thought I was doing so well, this morning...actually had my breaky BEFORE taking the Twins to Pre-school....got them there, nicely...couldn't find the Medlab....went to the Medical Centre, to ask where it is...finally found it; and NEARLY got in the Q - and then I found out, that I had to fast for the previous 12 Hours! I think I'm getting a bit absent-minded in my middle-age..... *** Did some browsing in the shops downtown; saw 2 DVDs that I'd like - season 2 of Desperate Housewives; and season 5 of Family Guy - but I've just ordered 6 dr.Who CDs, so those discs will have to wait 'til Feb. Then went to visit our Russian friends; nice to see 'em again :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Oh Doc i have to go for blood work too..and i always keep forgetting to fast..it's okay not having anything after 6 or 7 at night but i get up so early i find it to hard not to have a coffee..eating i can go without but i need that cuppa java and that's what screws me up...one day i might get it right..at least i don't need an appointment..i just have to walk in and get it done...

btw..how many bloody Cd..DvD does Dr Who have..don't you have them all by now ?..lol

10:44 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Oh Freddie...there are about another 70 - 80 DVDs to come out yet from Dr.Who; and quite a few CDs, too :)

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home