Friday, November 17, 2006

Nev @ the Movies! ;)

Tonight, I thought, "I have to get OUT of here, for a bit...I'll see a filim. But wot 2C? Out of the Blue is a must-see, but it's too serious for 2night... I need a LAUGH. So, I went to see JACKASS 2. WHAT a riot! I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to...Oh, I dunno! What IDIOTS! And yet, they have my respect...to do what they did, & survive....very, very funny! Peop were looking at me, as though to say, "Why is that dude laughing SO MUCH?" I needed it, & it was Jackass 2.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nev.

Laughter has got to be good for you!

This is Stefan C by the way (in case you don't know who Chocky is).

Someone messaged be a link for downloading some Dr Who which is a piece between Series 1 and the Xmas episode. I'm sure you must know about it, but thought I'd mention it.

My arm's in a sling but I can type this a bit hunched over. Have a good new week!

6:39 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Hey Chocky,
Hope your shoulder feels better soon, buddy. :)

11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home