Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yesterday

Well, yesterday was the end of Kiwisport for Jamie, for these holidays anyway; he's really enjoyed the varied activities he took part in. I got back from taking Jamie to Kiwisport and realized.."Ooh! Furniture....!" Margaret had asked me to get some furniture from the (enormous) local second-hand shop...I hadn't unpacked the Twins, so I climbed back in the people-mover & nipped off down the road...after a good look 'round in the shop, I found the lounge suite Margaret wanted, amongst the 14 or so they had there - it was a LAY-Z-BOY SUITE! YAY!!! It nicely matches my lovely Lay-Z-Boy chair that Margaret got me for my 40th birthday; it's in really good condition, and get this...the whole suite cost less than half the price, of a brand new Lay-Z-Boy! Margaret has a good eye for a bargain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home