Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

This morning, we all trooped off to Church, for the first time as a family, on Good Friday; ours were the only small children there...might be easier next year!! Zoe & Jamie were quite good, but our youngest, Ben, was a handful...the Minister had said to "Watch your kiddies," and I could see why - a LARGE Cross had been marked out on the floor, delineated by string, push-pins, and tea-lights. The Reverend told Jamie he could blow the candles out, after the service, which he did with great delight! :) In the mid-afternoon, we went to the Scenic Reserve to feed the ducks, and walk in the sunshine. I took Margaret's car, so I could carry on to visit my friend, TV. I showed him episodes 8 & 9 of "The Trial of a Timelord," a very long Dr.Who tale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

I wish you and your Family a Happy Easter..xoxo

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home