Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Stuck!!!

Oh, no! Another Car-tastrophe! ...some of you may remember, a thread I wrote about Car Problems/Disasters I've had; well, time to add another 1... Yesterday, I took the Twins to Chipmunks, which was good - yummy Nachos for Nev, along with deliciousimo Hazelnut-flavoured Cappucino; & the kids, enjoyed themselves, too ;) ...on the way home, I decided the family vehicle needed a wash...the girl behind the counter started going on about "It might not like your car; we can't guarantee it'll be alright," etc - I piped up, "Well if it goes wrong, it's all down to me.." I was confident, as I'd managed to get my People Mover thru the machine B4. BUT, yes, you guessed it - the car got STUCK! The girl came out with my $11 (executive wash) refund; I was lucky to get that...she WRENCHED the machine off my offending rear mirror, with a resounding THUNK! (I nipped out top check for damage)...I folded my front mirrors out again, & drove out, with the Twins looking bemused, & the car covered in soap suds....(insert embarrassed smiley)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home