Thursday, April 20, 2006

Funny Old Day

Got up a bit bleary-eyed this morning; felt the pressure as I took Twins to Daycare, Jamie to Kiwisport, car to Garage (all scheduled for 9:30am), - only to be told "You're a day late!" at the garage...I'm SURE I told them Thursday! They said, "We could do it [oil & filter] today, but we don't have a car to lend you." Says I, "Next week, then." "What day?" "Thursday," I sighed, "Thursday with a T!" ::)...
...hired several DVDs this arvo, which kept the kids happy...cooked tea, & went for a Swim after the meal...rather disappointed that the show rehearsal was cancelled; I look forward to Sunday's one...

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Thursday with a "T"..what other kind of Thursday is there Doc...hahahaha

1:15 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Well, y'know, Freddie...I just wanted to make sure they didn't think I said "Wednesday" again... ;)

6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home