Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Lure of The Collection

Last night, we all had Tea at McDonald's, courtesy of a kind gift sent by my brother & his wife. Towards the end of our meal, I noticed the large table behind us had been vacated, so I could spread out & read my magazine...then, I realized that the family of four at the other end of the room could use my table, so I offered it to them. They're a British family; he's from Scotland, & she's from Leicester. Soon we were talking & laughing; & we discovered we had a lot in common...we have a son the same age as one of theirs...the man & I are both interested in WWII tanks & history, and...DOCTOR WHO!! I told them about The Collection, and invited them to come for a meal; they'll be here next Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home