Sunday, July 30, 2006

Thurs - Sunday.....

Well, not a lot of interest has happen in the last few daze.....or has there??? On Thursday, I watched a DVD I hired on Monday.... Eurotrip. It was funny...the best thing about it was Michelle Trachtenberg (Inspector Gadget; guest starred in Six Feet Under). Also, we took Jamie (& the rest of our lot) to his Parent/Teacher evening, same day...I agreed to help him with his "decades" (Tens) counting, which I'll do by using our new Coins. The new 10c, 20c, and 50c coins come out tomorrow... the ten-cent coin will be a copper; the first copper coin we've had since 1990! :) ...and we'll lose our 5c coin, completely! ::) ::) ::) :(

Friday night...it was a hard decision to reach - we decided to have our lovely old Pantherpuss put down...on Monday. He's a shadow of his former self, and he can hardly walk...

I also went to a Movie last night (Saturday)...Mrs.Henderson Presents; it's a really good 'un! Second time I've seen it, I recommend it! The neat thing is...I had a browse through a video rental shop last night, and they had posters from the SAME MOVIE there...meant to be $1 each, but they said "Oh, just take it," in a nice way. I was thrilled! Isn't it funny...small pleasures can give us such joy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big hugs for monday nev......

7:43 pm  
Blogger Freddie said...

isn't weird how we can easily say "oh maybe it's for the best?" and yet inside we are falling to pieces..i'm sorry you have to say 'Goodbye' to Pantherpuss Doc..

losing your 5c you don't have 1c either or do you..? is it possible for you to take a piccy of your new coins Doc ? in coins we have..1c..5c..10c..25c..$1 and $2..which i normaly don't spend..they get thrown in a bottle and saved..well that is unless i have no money in my purse.lol

10:54 pm  
Blogger Nev said...

Yep I'll do that Freddie :)

8:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home