Monday, March 27, 2006

Spend, Spend, Spend.....!

We went a a-spendin' yesterday, splashing out & buying a new Oven, new Range Hood, new Dishwasher & new Fridge-freezer. Some serious negotiations went on...Wifey won out with her desire for the cheapest Range Hood; while I won the battle for the top-pf-the-line Oven, complete with ceramic hob & self-cleaning liners! I've been wanting an Oven with a ceramic hob for MANY years, and now I have 2 reasons to buy one - I own a house, AND I do some of the cooking! The new Whiteware will form the basis for our new kitchen, due to come on-stream before Christmas '06. The shopping trip was lots of fun....well, except for the parts spent chasing the Twins back inside the shop!! I managed to talk them into giving us a toy for our little girl, too. - Oh, all the gear we bought had 20% off, so we got a good deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home