Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sat - Race Weekend!

Well, isn't it funny - yesterday I wrote a bout my frantic morning (meaning Friday), and silly Blogger said "Thursday!" It's a bit behind NZ time, methinks! Mind you, we get the sunshine First..... :)

Last night, I spent much of the evening charging my batteries! YES! I'm RACING again, TOMORROW! First time in THREE YEARS! It will be so EXCITING! We're only driving 100 miles to race, so it's not going too far out of our way (wink, wink!). I'll compete in 4 races, and do my best not to have any DNFs! My car is a 1/10th scale electric scale saloon, competing in the Touring Stock class. It has a Leopard skin paint job, and looks like a Dodge Stratus - similar to a 2000 Honda Accord / Nissan Primera shape. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Doc..you probably just have to change your settings so that Blog is on NZ time zone.....

11:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your races

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home