Friday, March 03, 2006

Fri 3rd Mar, 2K6

Hi folks, on Wednesday I watched the DVD of Hot Shots in the morning; very funny - I loved the "breakfast in bed" scene; the young lady was so "Hot" that her lover fried bacon & an egg on her tummy!!! Ha ha ha!
...in the afternoon, I went to see my friend TV, and I was made very welcome - after seeing a couple of DVDs, one video, consuming 14 cream cakes, four chicken drumsticks, a chocolate biscuit & about a litre of lemonade, I staggered home, having knocked a dent in my chances of losing any weight this week : :)

Thursday
Last night, I saw "Date Movie,"a spoof that made references to lots of other films...including Shallow Hal, Kill Bill, American Pie 3, Scary Movie, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers and others! Not esp. memorable, but my friend & I laughed ourselves silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home